theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

The Remake of Theater High Empty
PostSubject: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:41 am

You guys know the "famous" RP of Theater High where we actually tortured Sq'rian eh?

Now, let's get this a little earlier, maybe during the time when Sedq'rian was like, Sec 2 in Theater High?
Since he's in Express stream or something... yeah. He's probably the oldest but this is just a "spin-off" so, lol.

To submit your char's info, please post it in this format:
Several characters are okay, just don't make it too confusing lol (no, don't give names like how I do, really)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Stream:[/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

Anyway, I fail at posting long RP storyline lol XD

BTW:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Wed May 18, 2011 9:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I failed...)
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:49 am

I'm totally going to create new OCs.
Let's just assume the highschool was tore down, and a new one was created in its place... with new students or w/e. I'm not sure.
pirat
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:54 am

minorihugsyou wrote:
I'm totally going to create new OCs.
Let's just assume the highschool was tore down, and a new one was created in its place... with new students or w/e. I'm not sure.
pirat
k lol

Edit: Posting my characters for the start

Oh course, Snake Gut... will be in. Because he's a ragdoll for us to bite off his testicles!! XD (lol)

Name: Sedq'rian Xdradq' Esp
Stream: Express (sec 2)
Bio: A carefree dragon who won't want to buy your craps. He is often known for his brutality when it comes to murdering people. He is also a vocalist and a guitarist of his Heavy and Power Metal band, although sometimes he play other instruments for the heck of it.
Other notes: He may want to rip a person apart completely before devouring him/her.
ETA: Sedq'rian sometimes lack common sense when it comes to fighting and stuff.

Name: Maqre'xtra Xdradq' Esp
Stream: Express (sec 1)
Bio: A dragon that may want to listen to your s**ts but still won't buy them sometimes. She is known for being pretty quiet when it comes to hunting down people for lunch. She plays keyboard and keytar in Sedq'rian's band but sometimes may take vocals.
Other notes: She prefer to hide in air-con rooms
ETA: Never trust a ninja XD

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Mon May 30, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : lol)
Back to top Go down
Blackfox

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:55 am

is this a rp where we torture people? (kind of a stupid question >.< sorry)
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:17 am

I wouldn't know. That's up to Mantai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:36 am

Blackfox wrote:
is this a rp where we torture people? (kind of a stupid question >.< sorry)

if you want to torture Sedq'rian then go ahead.

This RP basically is a remake of Theater High, what me, Dark and Red (and some other people whom I forgot) had been in for quite some times. Dark can take the lead too.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:42 am

Name: Makayla Gold
Stream: Express
Bio: pffftttt i came up with her name using a random generator :< thats all xD She can't be bothered.. She thinks her name is pompous... She hates school and her aim is to fail school before the year ends.
Other notes: no idea

DONE AS HALFHEARTEDLY AS POSSIBLY COULD. Very Happy

Last edited by minorihugsyou on Wed May 18, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:45 am

anymore people coming in for the RP?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Ray the Huntress wrote:
anymore people coming in for the RP?? Very Happy
Of course I'll be participating too :3
Can't have the remake without the main star of course ;D

Name: Red Lion
Stream: Express
Bio: cbf'ed, I'll write it later
Other notes: Yeah...

Name: Cirno
Stream: The lowest LOL
Bio: [To be written]
Other notes: Is an ice fairy, and is stupid.

Last edited by Cirno on Wed May 18, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:09 pm

okay, game's on!

Dark, you post the intro here. Then we shall play along
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

for RPing, I shall not bother to format it
------
Makayla glared at the huge school that they called Theater High. "I'll probably have a terrible time here, you know? I hope they at least have decent people here." Clutching her blue schoolbag, she walked inside the school and heaved a sigh of despair.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Sedq'rian and Maqre'xtra were walking to Theater High together. Although it wasn't the first time for Sedq'rian to step into Theater High, for Ray (Maqre'xtra), it was a different story.

The moment both of the dragons stepped into the school foyer, Sedq'rian guided Ray through the school while both of them were talking about what may come up next.

Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Red walked to the entrance of Theater High, holding on to his backpack tightly. He stared at the entrance, seeing it as familiar.
"Hmm... Almost as if I've been here before. If that's the case, I can't wait to see what new adventures I might encounter this time. Let's see how long I can keep this facade going..."
His bag jerked slightly, and it opened up, with a little blue haired girl's head popping out.
"Hey Red, are we in yet?"
"Not yet," he told her. "We'll get in soon Cirno, don't worry." He pushed her back into the bag and walked inside.

Last edited by Cirno on Wed May 18, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Sure I can Tag Along but the Age doesn't matter.

Name: Rhade
Stream: It's a floating River that i swim through, but mine is a stream of darkness. (Emo)
Bio: Secretly a Hero of an Underground City named Demonia, He's participated the school to observe and protect the students from harm. (But mostly he admires the school grounds)
Other notes: Well, Got nothing but he has a secret pistol.

Name: Natsu
Stream: Stupid, and has a big attitude for food and fighting.
Bio: He has a big temper, But he can very be "kind" to his friends and "not" beat them up.
Notes: He hates carriage rides.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:20 pm

As Rhade stumbled through the Front Gate he met a strange man with unusual Pink Hair running through the gate,
"Hey, No running, you might get hurt." The Pink Haired Man stopped for a while hearing Rhade's call,
"What is it? There's no rules around here so its OK!" The Pink Haired man bended his arms around his head with a sigh.
Rhade's eye twitched with anger, "You've Got some temper kid... Don't run or i'll pound you to death."
The Pink Haired Man replied " The Bell Rang, you better get ready Rule Bookworm, By the way, My name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel."
Rhade replied with a sigh and said " Mine's Rhade, Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Makayla couldn't help but feel slightly remorseful at the fact she had forgot to bring ALL her textbooks - on the first day of school. She was almost completely certain the principal, who was reputed to be a fierce one, would storm into the classroom and grab her arm and drag her to the principal's office and - oh, it was too horrifying to think of.

"If only I could sprout wings and fly over there and get my stuff. Anyway, that's not important. I still have to meet my friends, right?"
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:37 pm

While Walking on the Hall way, Natsu noticed something was on his bag, he opened it and saw a blue cat with angel wings
"Aye! Natsu? Why are you wearing formal clothes?" Said the Blue Cat moving around.
"Happy, Just go back in there, Your starting to make my new friend notice." Natsu shoved the little blue cat back in the back without any notice.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Red walked through the hallways of the school, following the map he was given to find his way to class.
"Wow, it's a pretty long walk there. I hope I don't turn up late. Perhaps the teacher will be as insane as last time- Oh wait, there wasn't a last time..." He looked around, taking a glance at his surroundings. "So familiar..."
Cirno popped her head out of the bag, and sighed. "When will we get there?"
"Be careful, otherwise someone will see you!" Red exclaimed and stuffed Cirno back in the bag. He looked around to make sure nobody noticed, and unnoticed it went. He continued walking to class, noticing a large group of people huddled up outside the door of the classroom he needed to enter.

Last edited by Cirno on Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Makayla was just walking by Natsu when she noticed the strange apparition emerging from Natsu's bag. "What's that monstrosity?" she asked candidly, as if Natsu were her close friend she had known for years on end.

Predicting he would say "nothing", she slid away before he could even answer her question to the classroom which would lead to her ultimate doom.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Red walked into the classroom, noticing the teacher wasn't who he expected (Mr. Higglesworth). It was in fact Keine Kamishirasawa, also known as Keine-sensei. Cirno popped out of the bag and yelled "I know her!"
"Shit!" Red thought to himself, if anyone found out he smuggled Cirno in, who knows what would happen.
"What was that?" Keine-sensei asked. Red told her it was nothing, just got distracted is all. Red proceeded to sit down in his seat, trying to hide Cirno.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Sedq'rian then told Ray, "You know, you're in Sec 1 class while I'm in a Sec 2 class so I would have to leave you for a while. Don't worry, I will tell you what to do through telepathy."

Ray nodded and walked towards her class.

"Just relax and everything will be fine." Sedq'rian said through telepathy.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Rhade Proceeds to his seat staring at the eyes of the Strict Keine-Sensei,
"Stand up and state your name New Student"
Rhade Replies with an afraid approach saying "Yes Mam! My Name is Rhade! Rhade von Demonia!" He trembles from the wrath of Keine-Sensei,
Natsu on the other hand wasn't afraid of Keine, he just stood looking at the blackboard saying "Welcome!" and tries to struggle hiding Happy from being seen, He sighs in disgust "What an awful day, Too many students around."
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

"That's strange," Makayla uttered as she walked into the classroom and sat into the seat next to Red's. "Why is EVERYONE hiding apparitions in their bags nowadays?" She glanced over to Red's bag with Cirno's head poking out of it and shook her head. "Some things will never change."

A male, old and ugly teacher walked in the classroom. "Hello," the male cackled evilly. "Keine, the principal awaits you. I will be taking over. My name is... Mr. Gaylord Higglesworth."

"Gaylord?" Makayla asked, nearly spitting out the coke she was drinking. "That's a terrible name. Your parents must have been masochistic. Really masochistic."

"Sadistic, actually," Mr. Higglesworth cackled again, like it was some sort of joke. On one hand, he sounded like he was going to rip apart Makayla's organs, then sell it, but on the other hand, he seemed to be fairly receptive to her joke-statement. But Makayla's hopes were crushed when he said, "But if you try to insult my name, I will rip apart your organs and sell them." Makayla knew he meant it, so she shrunk back in her seat to sulk.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

When Maqre'xtra entered the class, she saw how messy her class was judging by the number of people in the class.

"Oh dude you gotta be kidding me aren't you?" She said through telepathy (to Snake Gut)

"It's always like that," he replied, "just make your way through and get your seats and everything will be fine."

===

Note: nobody in the Xdradq' ever bother to "smuggle" things around anyway
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Red stared at Mr. Higglesworth. "It's him! He's the man I'm looking for!" he realised. He knew what he had to do, but he knew it wasn't the time.
"Staring is rude, fagola!" Mr. Higglesworth exclaimed, as he threw a dishwasher at Red. The dishwasher approached him at an intense velocity. When it came within only a metre of Red's face...

SMASH!!!

An ice shield appeared in front of Red, instantly stopping the dishwasher dead in its tracks. The dishwasher soon began to freeze over until it shattered into pieces.

"Fine, I'll just look somewhere else then." Red replied. He winked to Cirno as she winked back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: