theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Ray quickly turned her intangibility on just in case she got hit by any of the spells and stuff.

"Wow..." she thought to herself, "what a battle in here..."
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Red continued to fire these energy blasts in a repetitive pattern. His Demonic "Lion Claws" spell card seemed like it'd be used as an opening, as it didn't truly reflect Red's true potential. Keine simply continued to dodge Red's attacks, firing triangular arrow-shaped attacks at Red, which he also proceeded to dodge.
"Using basic attacks to start off as well?" he asked.
"It's all I'll need to take care of you." she replied.
"Overconfidence much? I'll show you where you're wrong." Red continued to use the same pattern of attack, Keine using the same attacks repeatedly as well, for it was in the spell cards. After about half a minute, both of them were hit by each other's attacks.
"I guess I was being a bit foolish there..." Red commented, as he pulled out his next spell card to attack with. Dark Possession "Lion's Bane"
He proceeded to send two energy orbs to both sides of him, and materialised a sword in front of him, resembling a katana with red strings tied to the handle with bells on the end of them. He grabbed this sword, and sliced at the air in front of him, sending waves of energy towards Keine. The energy orbs he summoned started to fire more energy blasts at Keine, all of which had a dark colour and started to get more difficult to see as the sun started to set. His sword slashes illuminated the room, making it a bit difficult to see with the lighting changing so dynamically. As Keine dodged these and fired attacks of her own, which Red also proceeded to dodge, the energy waves from Red's swords sliced the building around them, posing a risk to those who came by. Luckily, nobody except for Ray, Snake Gut, Makayla, Izumi, Tekatsu, Red and Keine were in the building at the time. The other attackers were elsewhere, while the other staff and students were also in other places getting attacked by the others.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 am

Tekatsu stared hard at snake Gut. Suddenly, Snake Gut was grabbed and thrown into Lockers by what appeared to be a black armored knight,with a silver cape with a gear insignia on it,a sword on his side, and a huge shield on his back. He kicked Snake Gut and sent him flying 7 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 am

Sedq'rian was slightly dazed by the attack but he quickly regained his composure and turned invisible (press something on the console thing on the wrist and then POOF!) with his Wrist Blades extended. He quickly leaped off somewhere else as if he was fleeing but what he was trying to do is to stealth-attack the black armored knight.

*Ray still doing same thing so lol*
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 am

The armored knight stood still. Then he made a grabbing motion,grabbed snakegut again, and throw him intol lockers once more. "I can easily sense you, and smell you," he said. "Give up."
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 am

Sedq'rian growled and fired a weak projectile straight into the knight's face (Plasma Caster FTW) before he scrambled away, but this time becoming completely invisible and intangible. Nothing but a fellow Void creature could track him as his movements were stealthily swift. *insert something else here ATM because IDK what to type anymore.*

*Ray's chugging onto the mana elixer while she's upside down on the ceiling watching others LOLOLOL*
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 am

The Knight Disappeared just as the Plasma caster hit him, then re appeared,unharmed. He helped Tekatsu (lets call him Tek) up. "My Lord, are you okay?" he said.
"Don't worry about me. Let's get those guys at the end." said Tek. He summoned a rod about a foot long,then a light came out of it, and formed into a nodachi, made out of light. it was extremely light.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 am

Meanwhile, Red and Keine's battle continued in the hallway adjacent to Tekatsu and his knight. They continued their danmaku attacks against each other, while dodging the attacks gracefully. As with the rules, they kept up with their attack patterns, occasionally throwing in a new attack to make it more difficult to dodge. Red's sword slices demolished the building around them, with the building shaking and occasionally pieces of it falling apart. The roof collapsed above them, creating a new source of things to dodge, while Red's energy orbs continued firing energy blasts in all directions.
"You can't keep this up forever. Sooner or later, you'll run out of spell cards and I'll remain the victor."
"There's no way I'll let you do that." Keine replied.
"Well then, I suppose I'll just have to pick up the pace then." Red said as he quickened his swings, firing more energy waves at Keine and the building around them. As the sun slowly started to set, the whole school became darker, the barrier slightly illuminating the sky and the danmaku also emitting light around them.

While this was happening, Cirno and Utsuho had nearly completely destroyed the school's outer buildings, slowly working inwards to the conference hall where the rest of the teachers hid. Their ice powers and nuclear fusion powers both contributed to the destruction of the property.
"This is so much fun! I'm probably going to get a new high score from this!"
"Yeah... Fun..." Utsuho said nervously, not sure if what she was doing was really the best way to improve society like Red wanted.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

Tekatsu went up Red and Keine-Sensei. "Who are you?!" he asked Red.
The Knight on the other hand ran right past them to meet Cirno and Utsuho, and see what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 am

Red <3 Keine lol
---------------------------------------------
Natsu still sleeping at school, was under a sleep spell, by Rhade himself, Rhade was hiding in Demonia to pack up his things.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 am

Red used the powers of his eyes to freeze the danmaku around him, to give a chance for him to speak to Tekatsu.
"I'm Red Lion, but you can simply call me Red. I'm here to renew society and start a new society in which everyone can live as equals. But to do that, I have to eliminate everyone who seeks injustice and unfair punishment."
"That is absolutely false! He's only aiming for destruction of society!"
"From the ashes, a new society shall be born. That is the life of the phoenix, and sadly not how injustice shall fare. The injustice of society shall be crushed to make way for an era of peace and equality, regardless of shape, form, or ability."
"You just want to crush society to make your own for you to rule."
"Heh, even if that were so, how will anyone stop me?"
"I'll have to stop you myself, that's how."
"You really think you can accomplish that all by yourself, silly half beast?" Red turned away from Keine and continued talking to Tekatsu. "I wouldn't stay around here if I were you, things could get messy, and you could lose an arm or a leg, or possibly even your sanity. We wouldn't want that happening now would we?" Red's eyes flashed red as he said this, and the room seemed to warp and distort in Tekatsu's perspective. Red seemed to disappear completely from his vision, and after several seconds of distortion and confusion, Tekatsu was found outside of the building Red and Keine were in. Perhaps he didn't want harm to befall him, or he just didn't want him getting in the way. Once this had happened, Red continued the movement of the energy blasts, and the duel continued.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 am

Tekatsu ran back to Red and Keine. "Destroy Society?That's suicidal. It's insane!" he said. he readied his sword and swung it at Red.

...Meanwhile, The Knight appeared in front of Cirno and Utsuho. He pointed his sword at them. "Who are you,and what purpose?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 am

Ray turned her invisibility off and grabbed Tekatsu (by his neck, but no intention of strangling him lol) with her long skeletal tail. "Repent? I have never seen any of YOU repenting!" she hissed while holding him up in front of her grotesque face (Xenomorph FTW), "The suffering that my brother and his fellow dragons and Void inhabitants had suffered from YOUR actions... and that's call justice and fairness?" She flung him onto the ground and hissed even louder, at the same time, revealing her "inner" jaws. Then, she disappeared.

*insert Sedq'rian stalking the Knight and etc.*

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a bunch of stuff LMAO)
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 am

Tekatsu massaged his neck. Then he reverted his attention to Keine and Red, then realized he needed to kill Red.

Last edited by ??? on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 am

"Damn, I have Keine-sensei and this misunderstanding brat to deal with..." he said to himself, as he quickly and gracefully dodged his and Keine's attacks. Red aimed one of his energy orb turrets towards Tekatsu, and it immediately began firing at him. After a moment consisting of dodging, rolling and jumping, Red realised, "The timer's almost up. Almost time to use my next spell card then." he said to himself, pulling out another card and preparing to use it.

As the knight approached Cirno and Utsuho, they stopped their attacks and turned around to look at the knight.
"Oh wow, such shiny armour..." Cirno was fascinated by the shine.
"I don't know... He seems kinda dangerous..."
"Hah! Dangerous? I'm the strongest, there's no way he can take me on!"
"He looks like he wants to attack us though..."
"If he decides to attack, I'll just turn him into a pile of scrap metal!"
"I saw him go against that Sedq' dragon, and he made the dragon run away. If you couldn't take on the dragon, how will you take on this knight?"
"I was simply going easy on that dragon. I'll take care of this knight if he tries anything funny!"
"He asked us a question, shouldn't we answer him?"
"Why should I bother talking to a tin can? I'm not insane you know, people don't just talk to tin cans."
"But this can has a sword and cape and everything. He seems like he wants to harm us."
"Fine, if it makes you feel better, I'll answer his question." "Who we are and our purpose? Well that's easy! I'm the strongest, and this is my partner Okuu! We're here to show people our strength and that they shouldn't mess with us!"
"That's not what Red said though..."
"Quiet, bird brain, I have this!" she turned back to the knight. "So that means if you're looking for a fight, I'm the one who you'll have to take it up with!" Cirno arrogantly smiled, confident that she could beat the knight, while Utsuho flew back a bit, worried that Cirno might have gotten herself into too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 am

The Knight merely laughed. "So we start with the boasting then right? Fine. I am Hogo-sha. You and your strongest talk will eventually lead to your downfall." He shrugged...then quicker then lightning, he grabbed Cirno, and threw her into the air, came up above her, and kicked her down to the ground.
He shrugged again. "Hmmm...perhaps overkill maybe..." He grabbed Cirno by the hair. "You fool...your arrognance will be your undoing." He cruelly threw her head down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 am

"Cirno!" Utsuho yelled, worried that Cirno might be injured. After staring at Cirno simply lay down on the ground, she took a step back, worried that the knight would go for her next. After a moment, Cirno quickly got up and flew back while firing ice shards at the knight. "You're stronger than that dragon I'll admit. But there's no chance you'll be able to beat me once I start trying!" Cirno yelled, while firing all kinds of ice projectiles at the knight, and spinning around to create a vortex littered with ice shards to prevent the knight from getting close. "Try getting at me now!" she yelled, while firing ice projectiles at the knight, ranging from icicles, ice shards, to giant balls of ice enough to knock down a rhino from her ice vortex. Utsuho warned Cirno,
"Cirno, I'd stop now if I were you! This can't be good for your health!"
"I'm fine, there's no way that knight will beat me!" Cirno said, while protecting herself with ice.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:24 am

Sedq'rian continued to stalk the Knight while charging his Plasma Caster. He crept nearer towards the Knight and hid behind a conveniently placed block of concrete just in case. (his intangibility and invisibility is totally on BTW)

*Ray still at the battle site with Red and Keine lol*
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 am

"Right then, time's up. Time for the next spell card..." Red said, as he spread his arms apart, destroying all projectiles in the area around him. He pulled out his next card, and prepared to use it, until he heard a loud rumbling noise coming from Cirno's direction. "Looks like I'll have to postpone this fight for later..." Red told the group. He pulled out his cell phone and pressed a button, and out of nowhere, a portal appeared in front of him, which he jumped in and which closed right afterwards, leaving Keine and Tekashi alone with the invisible Ray.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 am

Ray quickly scurried to Cirno and saw Sedq'rian hiding behind a block. Since she knew what he was up to, she ignored him and proceed to do what Sedq'rian was doing: stalking the knight.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 am

Tekatsu rolled out of harm's way, the turret thingy almost hitting him.Then a rune circle appeared in front of him, with the golden gear insignia in the middle, and an armored soldier appeared. He had a two-handed sword in his hands. Four more rune circles appeared and four more soldiers came. But two of them went to follow Red, and two of them went for Keine. Time to reveal my true motives... thought Tekatsu

Hogo-sha, however, was still fighting Utsuho, and he was finding the battle very easy. All he had to do was block,dodge, and occasionally counter attack. Eventually getting tired of the battle,his sword disappeared. His arm turned into a laser cannon. "Little fool, endure THIS!" he yelled. He shot a laser at Cirno, and light blinded everyone.

...Meanwhile,up in the sky, fifty kilometers away from theater high school, a boy who looks like Tekatsu was on an airship meditating, eyes closed. He had a tatoo next to his left eye.He opened his eyes suddenly, and smiled with delight. "I found him..." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 am

My eyes! Cirno screamed, as the light blinded her, and was enveloped in the laser. Utsho merely watched what happened, wondering if Cirno would turn out ok.
"I've stared into the fires of hell for days on end, as if any light could blind me." she said, simply watching.

After the laser was finished, Cirno was gone without a trace. Where did she go? Did she vapourise? Did she escape? Scorch marks stayed on the ground where Cirno used to be. "Don't tell me..." Utsuho said, worried that Hogo-sha might have killed Cirno. In that moment, some ice crystals formed around where Cirno used to be, and they swiftly gathered together, slowly glowing until a silhouette of Cirno appeared in the glow. Once the light settled down, Cirno had appeared where she used to be.
"You should know by now. Fairies are immortal, simply resurrecting on death. You won't be able to break me, since I'm the strongest!" Cirno boasted, knowing that her invincibility would protect her.
"But if she's killed enough, her motivation will drop to zero, and that'll stop her..." Utsuho quietly mentioned, having known about the event of Fairy Wars.

After Cirno laughed about her invincibility and how Hogo-sha had 'no chance', a portal appeared in the air next to Cirno, face-up. Red popped the upper half of his body out of this portal, leaning on the edge.
"So, I heard the commotion, and I see Cirno's gotten into another fight." Red shook his head, as if he expected this to happen, but also amused by how it turned out. "I'm guessing some sort of misunderstanding came from this. Allow me to explain. I'm Red Lion, these are my two companions, Cirno and Utsuho. Cirno is a ⑨, and Utsuho still isn't used to being free after being trapped for so long. You may have misheard what we're doing here. What we're doing is simply building a new foundation. Changing society drastically is hard, but destroying it and building it anew is so easy. We're aiming to get rid of corruption and unfair abuse in society, and building a new world where people can live as equals. Judging by how your friend responded, this doesn't seem like something you'd be interested in, but take the time to consider..." Red quickly popped himself back into the portal (forgot to mention, they're called gaps) and it simply closed.
"So Red wants this guy to perhaps join us?"
"If you can't beat them, join them?"
"I think it's something else..."

Meanwhile, Keine-sensei noticed the soldiers appear, and quickly fired 36 small but powerful lasers spread out evenly around her.
"So this kid wants to fight too?" she thought to herself, while firing triangular-arrow-shaped danmaku at the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 am

Tekatsu's armored soldiers stared to mob Keine, while Tekatsu stared at them, grinning psychotically at Keine. "Since you are about to die, I might as well explain my plans to you. I don't give a damn about society, but I will need it to rule the world." he said, still grinning like maniac. "I will be in control of this world. There will be everlasting peace,freedom...all the stuff that have to relate with those words." He summoned eight more soldiers. "So long Keine. It's to bad you will miss the 'Golden Age'." He ran to Hogo-sha, after hearing really loud noises.

Hogo-sha didn't look to surprised about the fact that fairies were immortal. "However,you do realize that the forms of immortals can be altered, no matter what." He put his hand on Cirno's head. He was sucking her essence out to form something else. Another blinding light, and a crystal was laying down where Cirno was. For a split second, everyone could see the reflection of Cirno within the crystal. "Your form cannot be altered unless I say so, little fool." said Hogo-sha. He picked up the crystal and threw it at Red. "I serve my master, Tekatsu, and I will never join your plans to destroy society, for my master has motives of his own."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:08 am

Cirno wrote:
"I bet you didn't know this, my special ability is to be able to copy anyone's ability at a single glance. It's why they call me the Copycat."
~ Red Lion, from page 10

Red caught the crystal thrown to him by Hogo-sha.
"What an interesting ability... To be able to seal one within a crystal. An ability which I now possess." he said, his eyes flashed red on the word possess. "I won't use this ability against you, since that'd be too unfair. However, I'll keep that in mind for when I encounter anything else..." Red looked into the crystal which contained Cirno in it. "Such a shame Cirno, perhaps I'll get Yukari to manipulate some boundaries to get you out of there, but perhaps later." he said, as he placed the crystal into his pocket. "The crystal is pretty cold, I bet that could be useful at some point." he could feel the cold emanating from the crystal, a cold that is reminiscent of Cirno's touch. As he looked into the crystal, he could see Cirno with her arms outstretched, her hands against the walls of the crystal. He closed his eyes as he put it back in his pocket. "Okuu, perhaps now wouldn't be the best time to fight against this guy. There's a time and place for everything, and I suppose that destruction of society comes later. Besides, I have a great plan..." Red pulled out his cell phone, pressed a button, and two more gaps appeared, one next to Utsuho and one next to Red. He reached into the gap next to him, pulled Utsuho through it (they act like portals lol) and pulled Utsuho through the one he was already in. They had went back to the void, and as he finished pulling Utsuho in, the gaps closed. For now, Red had retreated with Okuu and Cirno.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 am

Tekatsu ran to Hogo-sha. "Whoa...what happened?" asked Tekatsu
"I'm afraid I got carried away." said Hogo-sha. Tekatsu shrugged. "Oh well, we gotta leave before witnesses come and we get arrested from some law enforcement." Tekatsu and Hogo-sha started to glow, and you know how Midna warps wolf link and stuff in legend of Zelda twilight princess? It was like this,though not as cool.

Last edited by ??? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I SCREWED UP EVERYTHING! LAST ATTEMPT!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: