theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:16 pm

"Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Makayla said. "I knew there was something up with that blue-haired kid in your bag, but I didn't think it would protect you. Really awesome."

Mr. Gaylord Higglesworth stared in horror at his damaged dishwasher. Finally, he glanced at Makayla with a hint of anger. "SHUT UP, FAGOLA!" he yelled, and with that tossed a huge dishwasher at Makayla. Makayla, with a horrified look, dodged the dishwasher as quickly as she could. "A-Argh! W-What is the meaning of this, Mr. Gaylord Higglesworth?"

"NO CALLING ME BY MY FULL NAME, FAGOLA!" Mr. Higglesworth yet again threw a dishwasher at Makayla.

"I'm sorry!" Makayla immediately and instinctively yelled, pushing the dishwasher away to no success, and eventually almost being flattened by it. "Someone.. helppp...... save me......"
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Red quickly got up and flipped the dishwasher off of Makayla, accidentally hitting another student straight in the face.
"Heh, might want to add that to the list of things not to do here." Red casually smiled at Makayla. "The name's Red Lion, by the way, but you can call me Red." He held his hand out to shake hands
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Ray stared at the scene coldly before looking elsewhere.

"That's just bad, what's with this Gaylord anyway?" She said to Sedq'rian through telepathy.

"Just ignore him," Sedq'rian replied, "he's some crazy guy who throws dishwashers at people whenever he's pissed. He once almost crushed one of my testicles last year, not a nice experience or anything, but yeah..."
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:02 am

Notice's Mantai's eyes close while staring the black board, "Hey Are you Awake?"
Being Ignored Natsu returns to staring at the black board with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:53 am

Makayla's eye slightly twitched - a peculiar habit of hers - when Red stretched out his hand for her to shake it. "What a... fitting... name," she said, quickly trying to force her eye to stop twitching. Being so absorbed in trying to stop her eye from twitching, she almost forgot to shake Red's hand until even Mr. Fagola Higglesworth was giving her a strange look. She sighed and finally shook Red's hand. "It seems like everyone here is weird."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:07 am

Red returned to his seat, making sure Cirno wasn't visible to anyone nearby. She was staring at the blackboard as Mr. Higglesworth wrote on it, confused by all the white lines being left across the surface of the board.
"What does that say?" she asked him.
"It says third period is cancelled today. Oh boy, no literature today then." He closed the bag over Cirno again.
He watched as Mr. Higglesworth babbled on, flapping his arms around and throwing objects at everyone giving them F's.
"Just a few more minutes..." Red thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:22 am

Makayla sighed and almost considered stabbing herself in the throat with her scissors. Suffering even only one period of Mr. Gaylord "Fagola" Higglesworth's "lessons" (har har) was terrible and was enough to make even a man with the strongest willpower feel suicidal. But, then again, time waited for no one, not even Mr. Higglesworth. And as his lesson finally came to an end, Makayla heaved a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:22 am

Natsu tries to eat his Lunch but Mr. Fagola keeps staring at him whenever he does.
Rhade was seated next to Mantai, "I've heard of Mantai, But i can't put my finger if she's the one," Rhade says in Questioning.

Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Ray heard Rhade and turned. "Yes?" She hissed, sounded like a mixture of snake and dragon. "What is it?"

"Someone talked to you?" Sedq'rian said through telepathy.

"Well, I respond to whoever who's calling me, so you can say so." Ray replied telepathically.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm

"Uuh... Hey?" Rhade looks at Mantai as he's surprised to see the Same look at the Necromancer's house back at Demonia

Rhade Tries to look away but Mantai keeps on staring at him like she knows him.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Dark! Can't you make the signatures work? It sucks D:

Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:30 pm

"It must be a serious mental disease," Makayla commented, staring at Ray and Rhade staring at each other. "And I'm catching it. But, it's better than staring at Mr. Higgleswor-"

Her comment was interrupted by Mr. Fagola Gaylord Higglesworth yelling, "BYE, FAGOLAS!" before launching a microwave at them. Microwave... that was new. As the class scurried to dodge the microwave, Mr. Higglesworth laughed throatily and left the classroom. It was the next lesson.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:35 pm

"What?" Ray blurted it out rudely, "What's with you, Rhade??"

"...whatever you are doing..." Sedq'rian said telepathically, sounded a little confused.

"Whatever," Ray replied through telepathy.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm

(At Natsu's point of view)
"Aye! Natsu! When are we gonna go back to Fairy Tail?" Happy ask in question
Natsu stares at Red's Bag that is struggling noticing something is going on,
"Well Happy, You and Me aren't only ones hiding their secrets." Natsu rubs his Fairy Tail tattoo.

---------------------------------
Come on Dark! Make the Signatures Appear!

Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:55 pm

As Fagola Mr. Higglesworth launched another "farewell dishwasher" to his (physically) hurt students, Makayla sighed and kicked back in her seat for the next teacher. She was surprised to see another teacher, who was directing a glare to the entire class. The teacher looked very ticked off, like she'd been interrupted during lunch to go and teach a bunch of bruised, insane and "different" students.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Ray looked into the teacher's eyes as if she (Ray) was a predator trying to surprise her prey, although she merely wanted to see who she was.

===
this is what happens if you're too animalistic LOL

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Fri May 20, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo and unneccessary stuffs removed)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:20 am

Red laid back on his chair now that the new teacher was here instead of Mr. Higglesworth.
"Keine-sensei, she's cool, I guess I can just sit back and relax." Red was about to lie back against his chair, when suddenly Keine-sensei threw a piece of chalk with ninja precision at another student's head, who had dosed off.
"No sleeping in my class!" She yelled, as the student fell to the floor. Most of the students in the class were left shocked, as she proceeded to draw a diagram of Europe.
"Where in Europe did World War II start?" She asked the class, then proceeded to point to Makayla. "You! You look like you should be the one to answer this for the class."
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:55 am

Makayla almost jumped in fright. "Uh, Germany?"
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:33 am

Ray remained emotionless throughout the whole lesson without saying anything, only listening to the teacher's never ending rambling.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:10 am

After what seemed like an eternity, Keine's class finally reached its conclusion.
"Ok students. Don't forget, your test is coming up next week. Make sure to do plenty of revision at home, because we won't be revising in class."
One of the students asked "But Sensei, we don't know what topic to cover!"
"Exactly." she told him, as she walked off with an evil smile on her face.

Red packed all his books together as he prepared to leave for the first break of the school day. Paramedics rushed in with stretchers to take away those who got injured by Mr. Higglesworth's washing machines and Keine-sensei's chalk blocks. Cirno popped out of Red's bag to observe the situation.
"Wow, a lot of people got hurt here. Too bad they're not as strong as me." she said, with a confident smile.
"Of course, you're the strongest after all." Red assured her with a smile. They walked outside together, with Cirno hiding in Red's bag again.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:48 am

Natsu finally have's his meal, while nomming on his sandwhich, He seems to notice Red and Cirno crossing to the Men's Room,
"Hmm? Who are you? Taking a girl into a Men's room! " Being Ignored makes him hungrier, he continues to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:55 am

While Ray was walking around exploring the other parts of the school, Sedq'rian sudden appearance with a carcass over his shoulder almost startled her.

"Dude, how the hell do you leave school without being noticed?" she hissed at him, surprised.

"Well, some of us can leave school anytime during the break though," he explained, "you too, can hunt stuffs yourself now, just to let you know, but since you don't seem to know whatever is going on, I will share my kill with you then."

"Wait, what did you do?" Ray asked, confused.

"I will explain this later," Sedq'rian said, "guess you're hungry now, eh?"

"Certainly." Ray nodded before joining Sedq'rian to have their break.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

Quite unfortunately, Makayla had been bruised terribly by Mr. Higglesworth's washing machine, so she was at the sick bay. "N-Nurse, can I go eat now?" she asked, quivering after drinking the super-cold (it probably surpassed -100 degrees Celsius) "drink" (that smelled and tasted like dog poop) the nurse had concocted. "Sure," the nurse said, and let Makayla off.

But as Makayla was walking out near the classroom, she felt a slight rumble in her stomach and vomited, then fainted.

Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:47 pm

"I think I heard something," Sedq'rian paused a while, "lemme go check it out."

Sedq'rian got off his seat and tried to trace the source of the sound till he saw Makayla lying on the floor, seemingly unconscious. He then quickly ran (by the way, he runs on all 4 since he's pretty animalistic and that's how he sometimes move around) towards Makayla and lightly tapped her.

"Hey, you there?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Red approached Sedq'rian and Makayla, noticing her collapsed on the ground.
"Well that's no good, I wasn't expecting any casualties yet..." he said, as he leaned a bit closer.
"Oi! Can you respond?" he asked her, as he crouched next to her.
"Red, you said nobody would get killed yet." Cirno said to Red.
"This is an unrelated matter Cirno, she's not part of the plan."
"Oh, so that comes later then?"
"Precisely." Red looked around. "So... Now what?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:41 pm

"Well," Sedq'rian slowly suggested while flinging Makayla over his shoulder, "we should most probably bring her to the general office or something."

======
Why to the G.O even though Sedq'rian can cure ailments or heal injuries? Because he's a lazy ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: