theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirno

Cirno

The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:11 pm

"I guess Sedq'rian could use that special glue of his to bind him up perhaps... Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier..." Red suggested, as he stared at Utsuho daydreaming, wondering what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 am

"Well, WE can, but first... we need to outsmart that sonofabitch..." Ray shrugged again, "He seem to know what you are going to do before you even strike."

"... time manipulation anyone?" Sedq'rian interrupted, "I can do a bit of that, but that gonna take a heck lot of energy since I didn't really use it often."

======
Untoned version of Snakey can change history lol.
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:21 am

"Well we have plenty of time to carry the operation, so perhaps we can rest here for now... To regain lost energy perhaps." Red suggested, as he laid down on a couch and simply relaxed. "Or you know, completely ignore what Itachi says, send him back and do it how we've been doing it before. All it takes is a phone call."
Cirno finally got the void creatures to stop chasing her, while Utsuho continued to daydream. About the sky perhaps? Or perhaps Red? Or perhaps visiting Satori-sama again? One could only guess.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 am

Tekatsu walked down school hallways, unaware that some sinister plot to kill everyone in the school ,including him, was going to take action...
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:55 am

'Right," Sedq'rian uttered before he prepared to pounce onto a random Void inhabitant for the heck of it.

Ray stretched herself before she laid on the ground (meow :3) next to the Void Dragon and said, "so... what you gonna do with the barrier outside?"
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:02 am

Tekatsu looked at the board where it showed the students and what class they are in. Tekatsu kept looking at the students, but his eyes stopped Red Lion,Snake gut and Mikayla. For some reason, he thought those people were connected.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:31 am

"I suppose I'll just leave the barrier until we're done. Don't want anyone running away and spreading stories of fear simply to punish others with injustices." Red replied, tapping Utsuho on the back which startled her, while telling her "Get ready, we're going again."
"Oh, um, okay then... If it's what Red-sama wants to do..." she replied, looking away embarrassed, hoping nobody knew what she was daydreaming about.
"Right then, Snake Gut, prepare us a portal to the school again, we'll be starting our next raid."
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 am

Tekatsu kept staring at the pictures of Makayla,Red, and Snake gut. They're connected somehow... he thought...
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:14 am

Cirno wrote:
"I suppose I'll just leave the barrier until we're done. Don't want anyone running away and spreading stories of fear simply to punish others with injustices." Red replied, tapping Utsuho on the back which startled her, while telling her "Get ready, we're going again."
"Oh, um, okay then... If it's what Red-sama wants to do..." she replied, looking away embarrassed, hoping nobody knew what she was daydreaming about.
"Right then, Snake Gut, prepare us a portal to the school again, we'll be starting our next raid."
============

Sedq'rian nodded and opened the portal back to the school's roof. "I just like to attack from the top," he explained, "and now, I could pretty much taste where the f**king hell that sonofabitch is..."

The Void Dragon then got up and charged through the portal, hoping to see if there's anyone he could kill, but alas, it's on the roof, and there weren't a lot of people there either. He hissed in disappointment till Ray explained, "Now, if you want to stamp their guts out, you may do so now, they are all below us anyway, it's your choice."

-

Sedq'rian scanned around the school for a while before he transformed into the Yautja again (with the bio mask thing on). He clicked and barked several times before several Xenomorphs and headcrabs came rushing out of the portal, ready to kill. Right before he turned his invisibility on, he signaled them to attack with a series of barks and growl, and of course, the Void Dragon eagerly joined the Xenomorphs and headcrabs.

"Now... let's get the hunt on..." Sedq'rian uttered, right before he leaped off the building. Ray then transformed into a Xenomorph and joined Sedq'rian in his hunt for that guy (yep, that GUY). She then hissed at her allies to attack while she leaped off the building.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 am

Tekatsu shuddered. He had a feeling something horrible was about to happen. He walked away from the board, keeping his guard up. Who knows what might happen?
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:20 am

Red quickly jumped through the portal and crashed down through the roof, stomping a teacher's head into the ground as they were running.
"RAMPAGE!!!" he yelled, as he proceeded to dash out of the classroom he was in and rushed through, killing a few teachers on his way to wherever. Cirno and Utsuho followed after, simply following Red and blasting anyone who tried to stop him. Luckily Guy wasn't anywhere to be seen, as he appeared to be at the other side of the school.
The chaos from the group could be felt throughout the school, vibrations rocking throughout the whole school. Keine-sensei walked through the hallways calmly, prepared for an encounter with anyone of the group. On her way through the hallway, she encountered Tekatsu.
"What are you still doing here? I'd have expect everyone to have run away by now..." she asked him.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:26 am

Tekatsu merely shurgged. "I guess I'm not normal...where's the trouble?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 pm

The moment Sedq'rian spotted his target (another staff he intended to slay), he stealthily landed behind her and uncloaked (or, turning off invisibility). As quickly as he could, he gagged his "prey" and stabbed his Wrist Blades through the back of the staff's skull. With a yank, the staff collapsed onto the ground with blood oozing out of her neck. Then again, to avoid others' attention, Sedq'rian quickly turned his invisibility on and left the murder scene.

Ray, on the other hand, was crawling through vents to ambush her "prey" (which is a male staff). When she smashed the vent cover (whatever it is called) off, it certainly attracted the staff's attention, which was what she wanted. As he inched closer, she lunged at him and pinned him down with her weight (for some reason Xenos are sometimes pretty heavy =/). While he was struggling, she stabbed him with her tail and launched her "inner" jaws into his forehead, biting off chunks of his brains and of course, killing him while creating a bloody mess. She then ripped her stinger-like tail off the corpse and as quickly as she could, she climbed back into the vent to escape from others.
Back to top Go down
???

???

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Tekatsu heard a scream from the end of the hallway. He rushed down, and saw blood all over the place. He paled, suddenly aware he was in near what might be friend, or foe...
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm

While Sedq'rian was "cloaked", he saw Tekatsu standing at the hallway, looking a little confused and lost. He quickly valved and swung over and sneaked behind Tekatsu before he gagged him and dragged him behind a block of wall, hidden from others' line of sight.

"Why are you here?" he hissed as he "ungagged" Tekatsu.

*Ray was still hunting for her "preys"... nothing much to say here*
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Red appeared in front of Tekatsu, almost as if it were teleportation. He noticed Sedq'rian there as well.
"So, who's the victim?" he asked the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:34 pm

"Not sure about him," Sedq'rian hissed, "but I do not want to hurt someone whom I see suitable to join our team."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:59 pm

"You do the negotiations then, I'll go on ahead." Red told him, and as he jumped forwards to run through, he met Keine-sensei.
"Oh hey Keine, fancy meeting you here during all this madness." he said.
"Why hello. You wouldn't happen to know where Cirno is, do you?" she asked him, seemingly unaware that Red was behind all the chaos.
"Oh uhm... I dunno, she's probably off enjoying frog freezing or something." replied.
"Hah! Liar!" she accused him. Red had fallen for Keine-sensei's trap. Cirno wasn't even supposed to be at the school at all, and anyone who knew who she was was obviously involved. "That stupid ⑨, blindly following orders from someone like you."
"Hey, there's nothing wrong with following my orders! Plenty of others did it, and look where we're at now!"
"Well for the sake of the school, I'm going to have to stop you and your friends."
"This will be interesting. A teacher who'll put up a fight. Too bad you can't use your Ex Keine (her Hakutaku form) form since there's no full moon yet."
"I wouldn't be too sure about that..." she told him, as she charged a white ball of energy and threw it through the roof, mimicking the full moon. When she looked at it, she could feel the changes. As the horns started growing on her head, her hat removed itself, and a ribbon appeared on her left one. Her dress also became green, and her hair turned a slight shade of green as well.
"Using that trick, silly half beast? It won't matter, and since I can't kill you, I guess this gives us a chance to spar right here then."
"I should have known leaving Gensokyo wouldn't help me escape that ⑨ of a Cirno.' They both stared at each other, not making a move until the other one started.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 pm

"Gru'eqz'rtz riq'rogh hrewz'qer...(Get here now...)" Sedq'rian ordered Ray through telepathy while he continued to stare at Tekatsu through his bio mask. The moment Ray arrived (through teleportation... oh and I suppose all the portals are closed so whatever), Sedq'rian barked several times, telling Ray to see what Red was doing (because he thought something was going on since he sniffed out someone else's scent).

-

Ray quickly sneaked towards the location where Red and Keine-sensei were and hid at a corner to watch whatever was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Suddenly, "the guy" suddenly ran up to Ray. "Hey, person who tried to fight me! Why are you rampaging through the school?"

Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Ray looked up at "the guy" and hissed before she turned completely invisible and scrambled away somewhere else. "F**king brats can't leave me alone... grr...." she thought to herself while she tried to find another spot to see whatever was going on with Red and Keine-sensei.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Red and Keine-sensei were still staring off, waiting for the other to make a move.
"So,why are you doing this?" she asked him.
"Simply to renew society as a whole, and get rid of all corruption." he replied.
"So your plan is to simply kill everyone, and then there will be no corruption?"
"If that's what it takes, so be it. I'll create a perfect world where the punished can live as equals."
"So you're just going to kill every bad person. Just like what Yagami tried in Death Note. Look what happened to him."
"I have the power of ice and fusion on my side, there's no way I can lose with that."
"You short-sighted fool, do you not see the path to your own demise you are paving?"
"I can see far ahead perfectly fine, and what I see is a brand new world of clay for me to shape to my desire."
"Your vision is clouded by the fog of ignorance and your own delusions. Continuing along this path will only bring you to a bad ending."
"We'll let Shikieiki decide that, you have no authority to tell me what gets me to hell. Creating a new world, I will refine the rules, and those punished by my hand will be the ones to suffer."
"Have you learned nothing from your time in Gensokyo? The actions you're doing are unforgivable."
"The punishment on my people and others is unforgivabe. I've simply gotten a team of those punished by society and together, we'll renew it in our image. If that means turning this place into a frozen wasteland, to a boiling furnace or even corrupt it with void powers, redemption is what we seek."
"There's no redemption for fools like yourself."
"I bet you have also been shunned for what you were born with, half beast"
"I've managed to set that aside and fit myself into society. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to as well."
"But wouldn't you agree that revenge is the sweetest treat?"
"Like all treats, you'll get cavities if you have too much, and suffer yourself."
"Pah, this is a fair share. Destroy society. Enjoy benefits. Brush teeth. Problem solved."
"Like I said, you're blinded by ignorance. Look around you, the innocent lives you've destroyed. What have these people had to do with your plan of renewing society?"
"Oh well. To make an omelette, you'll have to break a few eggs. And in the end, this omelette will tastes delicious."
"That omelette will be stained with the blood of the innocents, and you'll have no one to share it with."
"Psh, I have Cirno, Okuu and a few other people with me. They'll enjoy this metaphorical omelette as well."
"Why release that bird brain anyways, when you contain the power to wipe out an entire country with the wave of your hand?"
"Silly Kamishirasawa, you know that I can't do that while you're here, it'd break the spell card rules. I released Utsuho so that she could be free once again and that we could make a perfect world to live in together."
"So killing all these people is fine, but you're still going to follow the rules? How contradictory you are."
"I'm a man of my word, I live up to my promises. I promised Okuu freedom and a perfect world for us, and that's what I'll give her."
"So what is with this obsession over that bird brain? Why do you obsess over her so much?"
"It's all in history Keine, I'm sure one like you would know this. To bring two of each kind of living creature after great destruction to repair society."
"But this flood is your own doing. If you left fate to its own path, everyone could live as they were before. Without you and your insane and ruthless murders."
"Silly Keine, fate was decided for me as soon as I came into this world, and you know only the Scarlet Devil can manipulate fate. And I wouldn't call these deaths murders, more like required sacrifices for society."
"You sick dog..." Keine said, disgusted by Red's plan.
"Oi, I'm a lion, you should know that by now." Red replied.
They continued to stare at each other, waiting for an attack from the opposing party.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Makayla, who was watching the entire conversation, had gotten a bit bored. Her eyes trailed over to Izumi/ the guy, who was doing the same thing as she was. "Hey, nameless guy," she called out. "Want to pull a few strings?"

"And by that what do you mean?" Izumi asked. "By the way, my name is Izumi. What's yours?"

"Makayla. And by 'pulling a few strings', I mean getting them to fight. It'll be an uber epic and awesome battle. Probably the best in history."

Izumi nodded. "You're just doing this for shits and giggles, aren't you? I doubt you really want to be evil anyway." Makayla nodded in reply. "Anyway, I'll begin pulling the strings I want to pull," she declared loudly, and ran up to Red and Keine-sensei and clashed their heads together, then ran away as fast as she could.

Izumi couldn't help but grin as he shot a few bullets into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 pm

*Ray's upside down on the ceiling watching the battle, pretty much amused by how Makayla started the fight*

===
I used * because IDK what to post.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 pm

"Ow, dammit!"
"Ouch, that hurt!" they both yelled, and upon noticing each other's movements and hearing the sounds of bullets, they started the duel.
"I guess I'll start then..." Red declared, pulling out a spell card while continuing. "Five spellcards each, I'm sure that's fair."
"Couldn't be any better, except this place seems a little cramped." Keine commented.
"I'm sure you're used to cramp spaces like this." Red replied, as he jumped back and pulled out a spell card and declared its name, Demonic "Lion Claws". He proceeded to fire energy blasts in all directions, mostly concentrated at where Keine was, while he occasionally fired giant energy balls, over 20 times in diameter of the smaller energy blasts, in all directions. His attacks were so numerous, but in such a small space, it just seemed wrong to fight in that hallway.
"Perhaps here isn't a great space to continue this duel, it's way too cramped for it to be fair."
"So you're commenting on the fairness of this duel, while your ultimate goal is destruction of society?"
"The society I'll be building will be fair, and I need to be a great example of that."
"Well anyways, this space is fine." Keine finished talking, while dodging all of Red's attacks, being careful not to get hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: