theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:25 am

Makayla opened her eyes to find that she was being flung over a dragon-like apparition's shoulder. "GYAAAHHHHHHHH! LET GO OF ME!" Makayla yelled. "I'M TOO YOUUUNGGGG!"
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Sedq'rian was almost startled by Makayla's sudden cry and almost dropped her onto the ground.

"Hey calm down, miss!" he tried to reassure her, "I'm not gonna do anything other than bringing you to the general office."

"What's going on?" Ray asked through telepathy.

"I don't know," Sedq'rian replied, "really... I don't know what is going on..."
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Makayla sighed. "Oh. Thank you. I was just... panicking," she said awkwardly. "Um, my name is Makayla. What's yours?" However, Makayla secretly hoped he was a kidnapper.... After all, being kidnapped then tortured in an abandoned warehouse would be about a billion times better than surviving Mr. Higglesworth and Keine-sensei's crap.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:59 pm

"Oh, well she seems to be better now..." Red said quietly as he looked at Cirno. "Perhaps we won't need to delay the plan after all..."
"So we just keep doing what we're doing now?" Cirno asked.
"Seems that way. Perhaps It would be wise to start-"
DING DONG DONG DING
"Oh, the bell. Of course. Back to class I guess." Red walked off to class leaving Sedq' to deal with Makayla.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Sedq'rian gave Makayla an awkward look before frowning a little.

"Why do you think that I am a kidnapper?" he asked her telepathically. "Do I look like one or even act like one? Furthermore there are no good reason for me to kidnap a schoolmate who did nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm

"Well, I didn't actually recognise it as you," Makayla said to Sedq'rian. "Really. I just had a spazz attack and I forgot everything. i'm sorry. Really. Anyway, thanks." She hurriedly tried to escape Sedq'rian's powerful grip and shuffled awkwardly to her classroom.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Ray then returned to where Sedq'rian was and asked, "What the f**k just happened?"

Sedq'rian shrugged before walking back to his classroom. "See you later I guess."

Ray waved at him before returning back to her class.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:11 am

The moment Makayla stepped into her class, she saw a very pissed-off teacher. Although said teacher was old, she had curly dyed-purple hair, dramatic black eyeshadow with glitter and a glittery pink jumpsuit.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Ray stared at the teacher and thought, "Oh my, what the f**k is with this teacher??"
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:41 pm

"Well this will be interesting..." Red thought to himself. "We have half dragons, people bringing in strange beings, people who throw objects at others, and people who spontaneously pass out..."
Cirno whispered to Red, "Hey, when are we going ahead with the plan?"
"Soon Cirno. I expect that perhaps by the end of this month, we'll be done." Red quickly turned to the front so it would appear that he was actually paying attention.
"So, can anyone answer this?" the teacher asked, pointing to the board which had a question on it. (Whatever the question is, make it up.)
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:37 pm

"[98-36^3*(79/40)-(-98)]/[86-65*(-2)^2]?" Ray asked. She paused a while before she continued, "Won't that be like, 528.45?"

"What kind of math question is that?" Sedq'rian asked through telepathy.

"I don't know," Ray replied back, "some crazy questions that the sec 1s haven't learned yet?"

===
Note: I rounded off the answer. The actual answer is 528.445977
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:54 pm

(Lol nice, it's correct.)
"Impressive..." Red thought to himself. "Didn't expect to see someone with this caliber of intelligence... Perhaps I should be more cautious with execution of the plan."
"How did she figure it out so fast? She must have like, a super mega computer in her brain or something!" Cirno was still confused at the question itself, not even knowing where or how to start.
"This 'Ray person... I'll need to keep an eye on her... Lest that my plan be foiled..." Red continued to look forwards, paying attention to the babble coming from the teacher.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Makayla rolled her eyes at the teacher and then glared at Red. "Did I hear a small noise coming from your direction?" she asked, raising a questionable and slightly suspicious eyebrow at him. (cirno makes too much noise xD)
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Cirno wrote:
(Lol nice, it's correct.)

My calculator is crappy but awesome at the same time ^_^
===
Ray turned and stared at Red for a while, before turning her head back to face the teacher to "pay attention".

"Apparently you appear to look like though you're distracted by your classmate, eh?" Sedq'rian said to her telepathically.

"Kinda, I don't even know what is about their plan, and most of the time I don't really bother about those, so I guess it's not my problem, probably my reflex startled him?" Ray replied back (telepathically)
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:08 pm

"Definitely suspicious," Makayla said, shaking her head. "I'm sure I heard a voice. And I'm not crazy, at least I think so." She sighed, then called out, "RED! What's that weird thing in your bag?"
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:16 pm

The teacher heard Makayla call out.
"HERPADERPADERP No yelling in my class!" she said, staring at Makayla with an old woman angry face.
"Now's my chance!" Red realised that now was the time for a crucial step in the plan.
"ICICLE FALL GO!" he yelled.
"Got it!" Cirno exclaimed, as she popped out of the bag and flew into the air, raising her hand which summoned giant icicles to imprison everyone, but leaving a large gap in order for Red to escape, and unsurprisingly giving Makayla and Ray' a clear path as well. Red quickly ran out of the classroom and headed towards the roof.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:22 pm

"What the hell?!" Makayla yelled, and ran in the direction Red was running. "This is all screwed up! I don't believe I'm seeing this! I knew this school was weird, but!"

Just then, a female brunette teacher stopped Red and Makayla. "Just where do you think you're going, young, um, children?" she asked. "It's in the middle of class and you're not anywhere near the toilet! Look, if you're lost, just-"

"Oh, um, I'm following him," Makayla said quickly, eyeing Red suspiciously. "We're in this together."

The teacher shook her head. "Well then young lady, you should follow him to the principal's office. Go. Now." She walked away as she stormed off to their classroom.

Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Ray quickly turned invisible and intangible before running out of the class to tail Red and Makayla out of curiosity and confusion.

"What the..." Sedq'rian exclaimed through telepathy, "What the hell is going on??"

"I don't know!" Ray almost yelled in her mind, back to Sedq'rian.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:27 pm

"Damn, can't have any witnesses." Red quickly pulled out a paper charm with writing on it, threw it at the teacher and it electrocuted her on contact, paralysing her. After she had been incapacitated, Red quickly continued his race to the roof, throwing more paper charms against the ground behind him, summoning pillars of fire to get in the way to escape Ray and Makayla (He's aware of a presence other than Makayla, but doesn't know that it's Ray).
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:41 pm

While totally invisible, Ray "parkoured" to the roof while following Red in complete curiosity and confusion. She paused a while when she saw Red facing her direction even though she knew that he could not see her. She quickly leaped onto something above Red while looking at his actions.

"Whatever you are doing," Sedq'rian said to her telepathically, "don't ever let your teacher catch you."

"Okay, whatever," Ray replied (telepathically).
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Red stopped at the roof, knowing that this was where he needed to be. He quickly pulled out a flag from his bag and stuck it on top of the roof, claiming it in the name of the Lunar Lions. took out another paper charm and threw it into the sky, until it was barely visible to the human eye. After it reached that point, a flash appeared from the charm, and a powerful thunderstorm was summoned, covering the entire school with extremely dense clouds. A ring of light appeared from the charm, and grew until it was larger than the whole school, and a barrier was formed around the school, preventing anyone's entry or escape.
"Phase one done..." Red pulled out a few cards, with magical symbols on the back of them and the front being hidden from view. "Cirno, get ready. We're starting the plan."
"Yay! After this, everyone will have to accept that I'm the strongest! Cirno was delighted.
Red simply stood still for a while, staring at the storm, as it was part of his plan.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:51 pm

The teacher stopped, but returned back to normal and chased after Red. "You know, you're not the only one that isn't the ordinary here," the teacher said. Makayla nervously stepped back, only to bump into Ray. "I might be paralysed!" she yelled to Ray. "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Dark, I thought I was on the roof, unless you somehow managed to reach the roof.

...and.... a "ghost" too. (intangible, mah. Razz)
============
"What... the... f**k...." Ray muttered to herself while staring at whatever was going on above her and Red before becoming "solid" (or, tangible and visible to normal people). Sedq'rian (for some reason managed to) teleported right next to her and was almost stunned by whatever was going on.

"Oh god..." he muttered. "That was just... I don't know what to say about this."

"Neither do I," she replied before crawling behind some kind of water tank to stay hidden from Red's view. Sedq'rian too, followed her.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:22 pm

"Well then... I guess now it's time for the next step..." Red walked to the edge of the roof, and turned to Cirno. "Be sure to take care of what's left on the roof, I can sense the presence of some trouble-makers." Red jumped off the roof and landed on the ground flawlessly in order to continue with the plan.
Cirno flew a little bit towards the water tank that Sedq' and Ray were hiding behind. She held her arms out towards the water tank until it ruptured from the rapid freezing. She then broke the ice left inside the water tank into fragments with her ice powers and circled them around her.
"Red says that once I get rid of you people, I won't have anyone in my way!" she exclaimed, pointing at Ray and Sedq'. She started her attack by sending out waves of ice shards at the pair.

Last edited by Cirno on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Cirno was interrupted by a frustrated Makayla thwacking her on a pressure point, causing her to faint. She sighed. "Well, where's Red? I took the trouble of coming up here to find him."

However, it was not over yet. Cirno opened her eyes and got up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: