theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirno

Cirno

The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm

"Hah, you think that's all it will take to stop me? I'm the strongest!" Cirno floated up and spun around, sending ice shards in all directions while spinning. As she kept spinning, she also created more ice shards from the rain, providing an ice barrier and a source of continous attack against Makayla and the others.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Makayla ran and hid behind another water tank to shield herself. As it broke after being hit by an ice shards, Makayla ran behind a pillar. She sighed in relief as it did not break after being hit by the shards.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Sedq'rian managed to dodge most of the ice shards (as several had embedded into his back for some reason and yet no bleeding LOL, wait, it's ice and those shards froze his wounds I bet) while Maqre' turned intangible to prevent herself from getting hurt.

"What the f**king hell is wrong with you?!" she growled, out of confusion.

Despite having shards of ice on his back, Sedq'rian did not hesitate to regurgitate (for some reason, he can do so) acid and lava before spitting the nasty combination of those at Cirno.

"Sedq'rian! WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING?!" Ray yelled in surprise as she saw Sedq'rian retaliating.
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Cirno, too distracted by spinning, didn't notice the projectile vomit of acid and lava, and her ice shield was melted away by the combination, but the centrifuge-effect her spinning had flung the acid and lava around. Dizzy from too much spinning, she simply started floating and was temporarily dazzled by her dizziness. The ice shards that were already in motion simply froze in midair, but are so cold that mere contact can burn flesh.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Seeing that his attack seemed to work, Sedq'rian continued to attack Cirno with the same combination of acid and lava but in a larger quantity.

===

Acid and lava, does it burn while it burn?
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Direct attack! Cirno was greatly hurt by this attack, covering her eyes in pain. Being an ice fairy from Gensokyou however, she is immune to melting/severe bodily damage/etc. but can still feel the pain, so she raised her hand to form giant ice shards and blindly fired them in every direction, piercing through walls, pillars and other objects nearby.

===

It corrodes while it burns while it melts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Several had pierced through Sedq'rian's torso, but he was not dazed (weird guy...). He continued to attack Cirno with acid and lava for a while before he suddenly fired beams of Void energy at Cirno. (with his "third" eye)

===
RED LASERS IN AQ FOR THE WIN!! WOOT

Just a note: some or most of my OC HAVE 3 EYES.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:26 pm

After being hit by a beam of void energy, Cirno realised that standing still while attacking isn't going to do any good. So she did what any fairy would do. Fly around while attacking. She recovered from the earlier acid attack to her eye, and started flying around spamming ice shards while actually aiming at Sedq'.
"I'll finish you off soon!" she yelled, obviously not with much stamina left, she seemed to be using any attack she could as a last resort to take Sedq' down. Firing beams of super chilled air at Sedq' that were so cold they froze the ground where it collided, she did all she could to try and defeat Sedq' while flying around in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Despite the fact that his actions were slowed down significantly, Sedq'rian managed to dodge most of Cirno's attack. Realising that he had several ice shards through his torso, he quickly ripped them off and hurled them back at Cirno, only one of the shards managed to "scar" her slightly (while doing so will most probably injure him more I think). All of the sudden Sedq'rian transformed into an ice-element dragon and began to lunge at her, trying to grab her (just to stop her from attacking him).

===
I think either the ice-element dragon is Frostfang's form or just a typical ice dragon.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Cirno knew that she couldn't dodge this attack, so the only way to stop it was to try and cancel it out with her own attack, so she collected the ice shards into a giant ice ball and flew towards Sedq' while holding the ice ball in front of her, firing it once she was close enough for a guaranteed hit. She placed almost all of her remaining energy into this final attack of hers to stop Sedq'.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Cirno's attack hit Sedq'rian straight in his face and chest and sent him flying back onto the roof of the building, dazed. As he landed flat on his back, the remaining ice shards pierced through even deeper inside his back. (not-so-acidic) Blood stained the roof as he spat out mouthful of his own blood onto the ground beside him before he got up again.

He roared again before charging at Cirno, only to be stopped by Maqre's vines.

"Stop it," she growled at him, "you're going to hurt yourself even more like this!"

However, he ignored her warnings and slashed off her vines with his claws (he always wear his gauntlet-thing on both of his claws anyway) before lunging at Cirno like a Hunter. (RRRIIIEEEE!!! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Cirno had exhausted almost all of her energy with that last attack. Trying to stop Sedq's pounce, she forms an ice spear and flies towards Sedq' pointing it straight forwards towards his chest. She yelled at the top of her lungs as she lunged forwards with the spear.

Meanwhile, the thunderstorm continued to rage, dropping bolts of lightning near Ray and Makayla, obviously posing a threat to their safety. Red was still running towards where his plan would take him, occasionally looking back to see how the fight was going.
"Cirno's doing pretty well, I'm surprised she's managed to last this long, and against a dragon. Perhaps she's improved more than I thought." He continued running forwards, already at least a kilometre away (It's a big school).
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:22 pm

The ice spear pierced through Sedq'rian's chest while he was in the mid-air and was pinned onto the edge of the building. He twitched a little and groaned before his movements ceased.

"SEGA!!!" Ray yelled at the top of her lungs and ran towards him to see if he was okay.

"No, don't help me..." she heard and paused her movements and turned. "Just... don't..."

She backed off, as if she was trying to get help somewhere else but she knew what she was doing, to fool others that she had given up on Snake Gut and wanted to escape. (sometimes, never ever trust a dragon like her... lol XD)

===
No, he wasn't dead, he's FAKING death! That's what he always do! If you see him "dead", please do not walk towards him because he may bite off your balls/arms/legs/intestines/head/etc. (he's one treacherous guy anyway)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:28 pm

"I... I did it... I BEAT HIM!!" Cirno had obviously fallen for the ruse, she was so excited now that she thought she won.

"I AM THE STRONGEST!!!" she yelled. To celebrate, she decided to try and fully freeze Sedq'rian and snap him in half, like what she does with frogs. She flew down to Sedq'rian and raised her arms to chill the air until it condensed into liquid. She prepared to pour it all over Sedq'rian. "It was a good fight, but you're no match for the strongest in Gensokyo!"
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Sedq'rian unexpectedly woke up and scrambled away quickly (at the same time, breaking the ice spear off his chest with ease) and fired a beam of Void energy at Cirno, surprising her totally before spitting acid and lava on her again.

===
Never, ever, trust, sneaky, bastards, like, Sedq'rian, especially, when, he's, dead. (same goes for my other OC ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Cirno accidentally dropped the liquid air onto the ground after getting hit by the Void energy, then getting knocked to the ground from the acid and lava.
"I thought I won already, no fair..." she said, as she laid on the ground, letting the rain wash off Sedq's vomit. She fell asleep on the ground, and started snoring.

Meanwhile, Red could be seen in the distance quickly rushing to a building labelled with Keep Out signs which had access to the area underneath the school.
"Damn, perhaps I should have started the plan closer to here." he thought, as he quickly slammed the door inwards and entered the building, placing a barrier against the opening. He quickly took the stairwell down to the underground part of the school, where things such as the plumbing and gas were located. "Cirno probably bought enough time for me to get this plan into effect."
Red threw a talisman onto the ground in front of him, summoning Cirno to him. He picked her up while she slept and ran off through the underground area of the school.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Sedq'rian almost collapsed onto the ground out of exhaustion after seeing Cirno disappearing into nothing. Ray teleported beside Sedq'rian and asked, "You alright?"

Sedq'rian tried to shove her off but ended up falling flat on his front and groaned. "...h-h-hunger...... e-exhau-sting...... m-m-me...." he mumbled before becoming unconscious. Ray managed to throw him over her shoulder and bring him to the sick bay through teleportation before leaving to hunt something for him to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:31 pm

As Red travelled through the underground area, he checked back every once in a while to make sure nobody followed him. After a while of continuous running, he finally reached the end, a platform with a large blue flag on it. He quickly took this and used some paper charms to blow up a hole in the roof, exposing the sky and giving him an easy way out. He jumped out of this hole with Cirno and the flag with an impressive leap, and as he landed, he quickly ran with the flag. He ran as fast as he could with little opposition, people in classes watching him from inside as he ran with a flag and an ice fairy on his back. After travelling all the way to the other side of the school, he reached a similar platform from before, but with a red flag on it. He placed his captured flag next to the red one, and the game was over. Red had won the Theater-1 Capture the Flag game. Confetti started raining from the thunderstorm, as it cleared away, with a beam of light piercing through the clouds and onto Red and his flags.
Game Over. </anticlimatic ending>

But seriously, post Dark. It's best for you to post now.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

Makayla ran after Red, considering she was the only one left, and caught up to him. Hiding behind a pillar to see where he would go, she saw him run into the building. "Crap," she said, and ran after him. "What's he planning to do?" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Moments had passed and Ray returned back with a carcass of an ibex (where do I get this thing again?) for Sedq'. She passed the dead animal to the people in-charge before leaving to "stalk" Red with Makayla (with invisible and intangible "mode" on)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Red continued to run through the underground section of the school, passing by pipes that he broke as deterrents for anyone who would follow him. He placed some explosive paper charms that would explode if anyone gets near them as traps. Cirno was still asleep, accidentally leaving a trail of ice crystals that Red seemed to not notice. An obvious trail was available for anyone who decided to follow him. He set up dolls around a certain point, but their purpose was unknown.

===

If continuing from this post, your characters must stop at the dolls, you'll see why owo;
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Makayla, however, was not fazed (much) by the traps - she was, in fact, quite near to Red. To avoid being caught by him, she was ducking behind pillars and anything that would help her to remain unseen. She was also helped by the ice crystals that Cirno was leaving behind.

Her eyes suddenly glazed over to a suspicious-looking doll Red had laid on the floor. "What's that?" she murmured, and ran forward, only to be stopped by another similar-looking doll.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Ray managed to sneak around without Red noticing her for a while until she realized that she was getting weaker. She quickly switched backed to her "solid" form and continued to creep around until she cannot be seen. She then took out a mana potion and was about to drink it before being distracted by those "randomly placed" dolls. Crawling on all 4, she slowly advanced towards those "somewhat out-of-place" dolls.

===

Just a note, you think she drank the mana potion? No.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:29 pm

As Ray and Makayla followed Red and approached the dolls, the dolls simply sat down lifelessly, with a cold stare in their eyes.
Appearance: I'm just gonna be an ass and copy-pasta the idea from there.
Seemingly lifeless and useless, it tempts Ray to simply ignore the dolls and continue onwards. However, once Ray started moving, the dolls appeared to turn their heads to watch Ray. They turned their heads back to Makayla, and started hovering in front of Ray. The dolls seemed to gain life, as their limbs started moving as if to point behind them to signal "Turn Back." They shook their heads side to side as one would to say no, and as they raised their right hands, dozens of more dolls burst from the walls, all of them with weaponry. They made their formation, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Makayla's expression was beyond horrified. (Sorta like affraid )

"What the hell?!" she yelled, before breathing in and out and trying to regain her cool. She turned her little head to Ray. "Oh, you're here, Ray," she said, in a voice that was nervous and jumpy. She sighed, and tried hard to formulate a plan in her head.

Turns out she couldn't formulate even one slight detail (because, well, she was actually beyond horrified, and this was an entirely new experience for such a normal girl like her), so she just ran. She ran as fast as she could, screaming as loud as she could (wasn't part of the plan, though), praying like crazy she would make it through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: