theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
???

???

The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Name: Tekatsu Sakusei
Stream: Same as Reds Very Happy
Bio: Coming from a line of Builders,Inventors, and Mechanics,
Tekatsu is a happy go lucky guy. Adept at building, he uses
a weird power only known as "Arkitekt" to build whatever he
desires.
Other Note: Is pretty darn smart, but doesn't try to display it too
much.

Tekatsu ran for the school.He couldn't believe he was late on his first day.
"Goddammit, how am I late today?!" he said to himselfas he ran.
But when he reached the building, he started wondering why Ice shards were
all over place. "They got some...weird decorating fashion..." he said to himself. Ignoring this
as much as possible, he walked inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 pm

minorihugsyou wrote:
Makayla reverted back to her normal form immediately when the temperature hit over a hundred degrees. Immediately, she chased after Red and Cirno (I'm assuming Cirno is with Red) and grabbed Cirno's hand and dragged her over to where she and Ray were. "This is probably the best solution now," she explained.
Jumping back to this.

"Release Cirno immediately!" Red yelled, quickly teleporting to Makayla to snatch Cirno out of her grip. After using force to release Makayla's grip on Cirno, he quickly flew back with Cirno, taking care not to get hit by Utsuho's energy blasts. "Hurry Okuu! Quit playing around and finish them off with the power of nuclear fusion!" Red seemed desperate to get rid of the contaminants for Utsuho's escape. His motivation for this seemed unknown. Why try to release a hell crow with the powers of nuclear fusion out from underneath a school? Why was Utsuho there in the first place? Why was all this happening at all? These questions, they were vital to understanding what was going on. The past is important to understand, to know where you are in the present, how you got there, and what to do to ensure a greater future. Red seemed to know these things, but they were an enigma to Makayla and Ray.
"Why am I trying to kill these people again? They seem like they're not so bad." Utsuho wondered, what threat do the contaminants possess?
"They're a part of the organisation who trapped you down here in the first place! You're doing this for your freedom! For OUR freedom! If you let them live, they'll just report this incident and have you captured again!"
"Won't Satori-sama get annoyed?"
"Satori-sama isn't here, she's all the way back home, don't you want to get back home?"
Utsuho understood what Red was talking about. She aimed her third leg towards the contaminants and fired large amounts of energy blasts at them.

I'm just trying to hint that perhaps you can ask Red why he's doing this lol.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 am

/takes cue
Makayla was a bit frustrated. "Why are you doing this, Red? Being an ordinary high school student is infinity times better, you know," she said, grabbing Cirno's hand again, trying to pull her over to the good side.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 am

The metallic magic-enhanced armor of Ray's had absorbed most of the impact from the energy blasts while she instinctively shielded her (completely exposed) eyes from the light (I suppose). However, the energy blasts had ripped off part of Snake Gut's abdomen, resulting in exposing his intestines and *some other stuff*. He wasn't dazed, neither he had planned to retaliate, which surprised Ray.

"What are you talking about, what kind of organization? I don't even know what or why the hell this thing is here until she comes out!!" he yelled at Red.

===
clueless dragons are clueless
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 pm

"You three will never understand... The suffering my people have gone through... To be ordinary you say? How foolish of you, one like me can never be ordinary... " Red signalled for Utsuho to stop, while taking Cirno back to his side. Cirno started at Sedq'rian's organs being exposed.
"Eww..." was all she could think of.
"To be punished for the abilities one is born with. Such a unforgivable and sickening act..." Red continued. "My people, we were a strong race, with the ability to copy anything we see and gain that ability. Society feared us for this, feeling that we would destroy society as a whole with our abilities. So we were banished to live as outsiders. Can you imagine that? Being outcasted from society simply because of what we could do!" Red fired an energy blast at the wall our of rage, barely missing Sedq'rian. "The humility! Being hated by others like that, not for who we are, but simply what we could do!"
"Why am I here to free Utsuho you ask? Let me just sum it up by telling you, she's a hell crow with the powers of nuclear fusion. Once the humans figured this out, they decided to kidnap her from her home and imprison her down here to simply power the school! Taken away from her own home forced to work as a slave to society with no recognition!"
A tear shed from his eye as he explained this, thinking about Utsuho's suffering.
"To help those who have been unfairly treated in today's society... That is what I believe I am here for... And I will do anything in my power, in every power I've obtained, to free Utsuho! I will destroy this entire place and everyone in it, if it means freeing her..." Red wiped the tear from his eye, as Cirno and Utsuho were crying at his story.
"Since I'll be doing anything it takes to free Okuu, and you three are in the way, I'm afraid I'll have to kill you three where you stand... Such a shame you had to come follow me. Curiosity killed the cat is what they say after all..." Red quickly dashed in front of Makayla and quickly placed his hand in front of her face, charging an energy ball. "It's a shame, I'm sure we could have gotten along well, if I was an 'ordinary high school student'. Such a funny thing fate can be... Looks like this is the end for you and your friends." Red said as he prepared to fire.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Let's drag Snakey's history here shall we? (and by that, I mean the untoned version of him)
IDK if it had happened to him in the Theater Highs world itself, but I supposed so...

He's a bit soft anyway. But merciless still.

===
Ray and Snake Gut weren't fazed by what Red said but Sedq'rian seemed a little upset when he inched a little closer to Red, "Y-you reminded me... of my past..." he mumbled. "Others... see me as... a demon... from hell... you know... I could had helped you get out of here if you had mentioned that..." he sighed, "but I supposed you would want to reduce me to unrecognizable gore... won't you?" He lowered his head as if he was waiting for someone to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Red cancelled his attack once he heard Sedq' talk. "Oh, so you know what it's like to be treated as such? Well then perhaps you'd like to join me in liberating those who are unfairly treated?" Red turned to Sedq' and held his hand out, as if to ask for an acceptance of his offering. His eyes flashed red, perhaps a sign of him using his powers over insanity or simply just the lighting. Red seemed serious about this proposition.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Sedq'rian lifted his head up slightly and mumbled uncertainly, "I-I-I c-can...?"

(another part which IDK how to fit this in:
Ray was rather surprised by Red's proposition and couldn't help but accept his offer. "There are still many dragons and the creatures of the Void being forced to work as slaves and were tortured too..." she muttered, "they need freedom too... we are just the luckier one...")

===
Snakey do stutter when he thought of his past because he can't forget how others had treat him in the past though... poor guy. (does not include fractured penis or dislocated testicles)

Also, you may call him an emo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Red was a bit relieved to hear Sedq'rian and Ray's acceptance of his proposition. Now he just wanted to see what Makayla would say.
"And how about you? Will you continue to support the suffering of those who are exiled from society, or will you join me in renewing society as a whole?" Red stared at Makayla, waiting for an answer, while Cirno was showing Utsuho some ice tricks behind him.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:14 pm

"Y-Yeah! O-Of course I will join you!" Makayla said, shivering a little from fright. "B-But first, can we kill Mr. H-Higglesworth?"
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm

"With his actions at this school, what he has done is unforgivable. Conviction I say!" Red pulled out a wooden rod and pointed it towards the entrance of the room. Cirno walked up to Sedq' and tugged on his clothes (or something, whatever), asking for the glue to be removed from her wings.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:19 pm

(Sedq'rian wears leather jacket and pants made from his skin... yeah, nasty fact here. Ray's hoodie and pants too, made from her own skin. Others who have clothing and/or accessories made from their skins or etc.: Seq'drake's pants, Inferno Eye's armor, Sq'rian's hat, etc.)
------

Though still slightly shaken by his thoughts, Sedq'rian turned and looked at Cirno and gladly spat a mouthful of his stomach acid on her back to dissolve off the glue-like substances.

"So... n-now w-what do we... do... n-next?" he uttered.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:44 pm

"Well what we should do is-" Red was interrupted by a rumbling sound, as the roof crashed down near the entrance with a figure coming out from the dust and rubble.
"So you managed to find our power supply and you're going to take it away, 'ey fagolas?" It was revealed to be Mr. Higglesworth, who obviously didn't want them taking Okuu away. "I'm afraid I can't let you take that bird away, she's the one giving the school electricity and heating *snort snort giggle*" Red prepared for a battle. "Little did you know, my power level is in fact way over nine thousand! So there's no way you can beat me fagolas!" Mr. Higglesworth seemed to be surrounded by an aura of energy reminiscent of DBZ, and as he raised his power levels, he threw a shoe at Sedq'rian, followed by a washing machine. "Now if you excuse me, I'll have to lock that birdbrain back into her cage, and you fagolas are in the way. Oh and by the way Makayla, poor result on the test, F!" Mr. Higglesworth threw a bicycle at Makayla. "Oh and what do we have here, a little fagola fairy hmm? Well I'll be sure to flatten you too!"
"Don't be so cocky! I'm the strongest!" Cirno yelled. Mr. Higglesworth proceeded to throw washing machines at everyone, flailing around for no particular reason while repeatedly yelling F!
"Damn that's gonna get annoying..." Red thought to himself, as he nodded to the others to start the attack.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Sedq'rian managed to dodge the items thrown by Mr. Higglesworth. He snarled back while clutching his abdomen wound to heal it. Ray let out a battle roar (lol) before letting her illusion charge at Mr. Higglesworth to distract him while she prepares to lunge at him like a Hunter. Sedq'rian then sneaked behind Mr. Higglesworth and buried one of his daggers into his back before ducking quickly to avoid his sudden "rampage".

===
Warrior + Ninja = a good combination. Sometimes
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:42 am

Makayla, however, didn't care, and took a quick look at her test paper. "F?!" she yelled in defiance. "Everything's right! How the heck did you become a teacher anyway?" She growled and her eyes turned Demon Mode-ish before she kicked Mr. Higglesworth hard in the balls (if he had any).
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 am

Mr. Higglesworth seemed unaffected by both Sedq'rian's back stab and Makayla's nut shot (or at least barely). "You think that's enough to stop me fagolas?" Mr. Higglesworth spun around to swing a fridge at Sedq'rian, but barely missed, the fridge going right over his head. As Mr. Higglesworth was distracted by the pair, Red was preparing an attack, he was seen preparing himself, saying some words softly into his hands. Cirno noticed this, and asked him
"Are you going to use THAT? That spell you copied from that witch?"
"Yes Cirno, I feel that it's the most appropriate spell to use now." Red aimed his hands towards Mr. Higglesworth, obviously preparing a spell. Cirno said the steps aloud, just so she could keep track.
"Concentrate your mind... Ehh, something else... Aim at someone you don't like..." Cirno forgot the last step of the spell, but Red had noticed her saying it. He quickly told Utsuho to grab the others and pull them away from Mr. Higglesworth. He decided to finish the list of steps for Cirno.
"NOW UNLEASH YOUR ANNIHILATION OF LOVE! MASTER SPARK!" Red fired a laser from his hands at Mr. Higglesworth, aiming to decimate him completely. Mr. Higglesworth was caught in the attack, and it seemed that he would be destroyed without a trace. However, Mr. Higglesworth seemed to simply disappear in the attack. A note was left behind once Red finished his attack, which read:
Code:
You fagolas aren't worth dealing with now.
I'll simply stop your asses later and get that bird brain back in there.
~ Mr. Higglesworth
"Damn, he got away... Well, I guess now it's time to let Okuu be free." Red cleared the entrance of the room so that Utsuho could escape. She didn't seem to want to leave though. "Hmm, you don't want to be free after all these years in here?"
"I'd rather follow Red and do what you're doing, that whole saving others and, yeah..." she told him, blushing a little bit. "It just seems all heroic, and I'd like to stay with the one that rescued me..."
"But what about Satori-sama?"
"I'll go back to her later, I'd rather stay with you for now!" she smiled while saying this. Cirno was getting annoyed, trying to shoo Utsuho away.
"Shoo, shoo you bird!" Cirno said while waving her arms at her, trying to scare her away. Red and Utsuho simply ignored this.
"So, two dragons, a demon girl, an ice fairy, a hell crow and a copycat. I think this is a good team to rebuild society with. But for now, perhaps we should just, get to class or something..." Red slowly started walking outside the room and back through the labyrinth as Utsuho and Cirno followed.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

Makayla shrugged, appearing to be deep in thought. Suddenly, she turned her head to Red. "Red, I don't think we should go to class yet. Mr. Higglesworth is.. well, our teacher for this period. Everyone could find us out, that we've been sparring here."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 pm

"Hmm, I suppose that's a good point." Red wondered about what to do instead, when suddenly a message went across all the speakers in the school.
"This ish your principal speaking, Mr. Gaylord Higglesworth. I'll be going on a vacation to get away from all you fagolas, what with your gayness and fails. Also, the power will be out until we can get connected to the mains supply going around the country. SOMEBODY got rid of our power supply, not gonna name the little fagolas. Take care! Well not really, you're all just a bunch of fagolas." The transmission ended.
"Well that's totally not suspicious at all!" Red commented. Cirno just had to ask Red.
"What does fagola mean? It has something to do with faggot right?"
"I don't know exactly what it means, but I guess it's something like that..." Red told her. "Well you heard the faggot, he's gonna go on leave, what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Makayla sighed. "Well, we could hunt down Mr. Higglesworth and kill him once for all. Then we can give this school a major revamp, and leave it to change the world or whatever your goal is," she said in a careless yet determined voice. "However, I'm feeling a bit suspicious about his holiday. Is he really going on holiday? Maybe he's just using that an excuse to come back and attack us."

She cocked her head towards Red and Cirno. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

"Well maybe he DID go on vacation and we can all live happily ever after?" Cirno said this with a smile.
"Either he's actually going on vacation to formulate a plot, or it's just a trick to try and get us to let our guard down..." Red pondered, and turned towards Sedq'rian and Ray. "Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Makayla couldn't help but shake her head at Cirno. "Whatever," she said. "We should check the principal's office right away. Check any Higglesworth Hideouts (hey, that sounds pretty cool) for any signs suggesting that Mr. Higglesworth either is there or has been there."
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:18 pm

"Well... a person like him... I can't trust him either," Sedq'rian said with his arms crossed, "He COULD formulate something against us, but I doubt he know much about Void Dragons..."

"I rather not reveal too much about us here, just in case he's silently listening to us," Ray suggested while equipping her mask, "Let's get outta here and head to the Void or some other dimensions instead, because I can't trust some of the people here."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

After thinking for a moment, Red remembered the barrier he placed back when he reached the roof of the building his class was in.
"Oh yeah, that barrier," he snapped his fingers while saying, "it should still be up from back when I placed it around the school. That means he couldn't have escaped! After realising this, Red quickly rushed to try and get to the surface. Cirno and Utsuho were confused, looking at each other hoping the other had an answer to explaining what Red had just said.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"Right... why did we forgot about that..." Sedq'rian muttered at (or IDK) Red, "Now... I don't think this ball-less bastard can teleport out out here so..."

"Let's get out and see what that old pork gonna do next!" Ray interrupted with a notable bit of interest in ridding that "faggot".
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Makayla facepalmed almost immediately. "Yes! Of course! He's still in the school! Now, all we need to do is use this barrier to our advantage and Mr. Higglesworth will be a dead fagola!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: